Thursday, January 3, 2013

She's Here

The Isabel Marant store has finally opened on Melrose Place and we couldn't be happier. The french export has been a favorite of ours for many seasons. It was a surprising choice for Marant but she stated "I fell totally in love with the city, with the landscape and the nature that is in the middle of the city," she continued "It was very surprising for me because I was not imagining that it was such a green city. Then, I thought I really wanted to have a shop there." We're so glad that LA is getting some love from such a huge brand within the industry. Isabel Marant is open Tuesday through Saturday 10am to 6pm.
We pulled together some of our favorite looks from her fall and spring collections, which we'll definitely be checking out in person. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment